Bathroom Remodeling Salisbury NC
Wake Forest, NC
Indian Trail, NC
Shower doors and enclosures; mirrors and glass; wire shelving and custom closets; windows and screens; door hardware; bath accessories; interior blinds and shutters. Primary products: Andersen® Windows and Doors, ClosetMaid ®, Coral Industries ®, Graber ®, Kwikset ®, Moen ®, Schlage ®, Silverline ® Windows and Doors.
Licenses / Certifications
Contractor License # 448 (Indian Trail, NC)
Homeowner Approved, National Association of the Remodeling Industry; National Association of Home Builders Research Center NHQ (National Housing Quality) Certified; Andersen® Circle of Excellence Dealer (COE).
SouthEnd Home Improvement is truly a full-service home improvement company. Areas of specialty include roofing, siding, decks and screened porches as well as interior projects from kitchen and bath remodels to finished basements and additions.
Licenses / Certifications
Business License #: 10-0169018
Homeowner Approved, Better Business Bureau Accredited Member; National Association of the Remodeling Industry; Charlotte Chamber of Commerce; GAF Certified Roofing Contractor; HomeBuilders Association of Charlotte.
Years in Business
Year Established: 2007
Planning a bathroom remodeling project this summer? It’s one of the best investments you can make in your home, according to real estate experts. Should you ever consider selling your home, the condition and amenities of the bathrooms “can really make or break a sale,” says Silas Deane, president of Baden Bath, located in Nashville, Tenn. He offers the following tips for homeowners embarking on a bathroom remodeling project.
• Design for functionality. Most bathrooms are used by more than one person, so keep that in mind when designing your new bathroom. If possible, separate toilets from the rest of the bathroom, and consider installing double sinks.
• Let there be light. Even if your bathroom is small, you can make it appear larger by lightening it up with either natural light or lighting fixtures.
• Feel free to vent. Proper ventilation prevents mold and mildew, two common problems in bathrooms. Many energy-efficient venting systems are available that can help control moisture and improve indoor air quality as well.
• Go tankless. Customized shower systems and tubs often require a greater volume of water. But rather than rely on an inefficient tank-style water heater, consider a tankless, on-demand water heater, which heats water as it flows through the heater and helps control energy costs.
• Expect the unexpected. With bathroom plumbing, unexpected problems can arise, resulting in unexpected costs. Set aside roughly 10 percent of the cost of labor for a cushion. For more information: www.badenbath.com or 615-620-7700.