Bathroom Remodeling Bear DE
Planning a bathroom remodeling project this summer? It’s one of the best investments you can make in your home, according to real estate experts. Should you ever consider selling your home, the condition and amenities of the bathrooms “can really make or break a sale,” says Silas Deane, president of Baden Bath, located in Nashville, Tenn. He offers the following tips for homeowners embarking on a bathroom remodeling project.
• Design for functionality. Most bathrooms are used by more than one person, so keep that in mind when designing your new bathroom. If possible, separate toilets from the rest of the bathroom, and consider installing double sinks.
• Let there be light. Even if your bathroom is small, you can make it appear larger by lightening it up with either natural light or lighting fixtures.
• Feel free to vent. Proper ventilation prevents mold and mildew, two common problems in bathrooms. Many energy-efficient venting systems are available that can help control moisture and improve indoor air quality as well.
• Go tankless. Customized shower systems and tubs often require a greater volume of water. But rather than rely on an inefficient tank-style water heater, consider a tankless, on-demand water heater, which heats water as it flows through the heater and helps control energy costs.
• Expect the unexpected. With bathroom plumbing, unexpected problems can arise, resulting in unexpected costs. Set aside roughly 10 percent of the cost of labor for a cushion. For more information: www.badenbath.com or 615-620-7700.
Philadelphia Flower Show 2018
Dates: 3/4/2018 – 3/11/2018
Pennsylvania Convention Center Philadelphia
1101 Arch Street
The Philadelphia Flower Show, internationally recognized as one of the nation's premiere events as well as the oldest and largest indoor show of its kind, is produced by the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society. PHS has more than 15,000 members throughout the country, offers hundreds of educational programs year-round, and is considered the nationâ�TMs leading authority on urban renewal through greening. PHS's acclaimed Philadelphia Green program restores neighborhood parks, creates community gardens, conducts large scale tree plantings, revitalizes vacant land, engages thousands of citizens in community development activities and maintains treasured public landscapes. Its greening efforts are modeled in many cities across the country.Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Philadelphia Flower Show 2018? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.All information in Events In America is deemed to be accurate at the time we add it,and we take steps to verify all details and update our records when new information is provided, but as people, events and circumstances change, we caution users to independently confirm all information. EventsInAmerica.com and Events In America LLC make no guarantee of accuracy and assume no liability for inaccurate information.